Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog

Facebook Fan Page

Monday, November 16, 2015

My Poor Dad used to say :- I'd rather be happy than rich...
My Rich Dad said : - WHY NOT BE BOTH >>>

The Book actually, audio.. that changed my life for better....
I m happy I m not a slave to the money... at least I know how it happens with money..
Most people with jobs... are technically slaves to the money... -
They work for money..... bt...,
Money should work for you... - that's the way should be...

Thanx @Robert Kiyosaki .

අහම්බෙන් අවුරුදු 19දි ලැබුනා, මේ පොතේ ඕඩියෝ එක අහන්න...
මවාගත්ත ලෝකෙක රස්සා කරල ගොඩඑන්න හිතාගෙන හිටිය කාලෙක... ඒ හැමදේම තියෙන වරද ගැන තේරුම් ගන්න මේ පොත කරපු බලපෑම සුළුපටු නැහැ...
බිස්නස් කියල දේවල් වලදි වැටෙද්දි පවා ඒව ගැන තේරෙන්නත්, අසාර්ථකවිම් අවබෝධ කරගන්නත් ගොඩක් හේතු වෙච්ච පොත් කීපයක්...

“ කොච්චර සල්ලි තිබුනත්, අසතුටෙන් ඉන්න කෙනෙක්ව නම් සතුටු කරන්න බෑ “

‪#‎money‬ ‪#‎robertkiyosaki‬ ‪#‎financialfreedom‬ ‪#‎RichDadPoorDad‬
‪#‎cashflowquadrant‬

No comments:

Post a Comment