Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Patch Adams (1998) - movie

Facebook Fan Page

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Patch Adams (1998) - movie

I think I ve done some mistake by not watching soon this after I downloaded....

Thinking different than others will make u a crazy person.....
Hmm yeah... bt its feels good to be like that
Who the hell care bout others....

May be I just screwed up without ending up as a psychiatrist..... ah may be I lost all the fun and understanding I could get frm a mental ward....
damn... no second chances though.... pretty unfair....

I just need to help people.... most of all my best ability is talking wid ppl.... Just I dnt care how long gonna it take.... I can talk... chat... as long as anyone feels comfortable..
Astrologer told me that my speeches are good n ppl surely like it....

Any ways I dnt see a good path to execute my ideas yet... this movie... hmm incredible....

I just feel I missed being a doctor... ah I could do so much... I rem. all including Amma wanted me to be a doc... and unlike sum close frnds, I needed to be a doc. for help people... may be my aim to be a psychiatrist is not that good for that aim, but .... it might worth the shot....

Ah after 7 years I feel I should have listen to astrologer... he said do it again n u ll reach it... I rem. my best frnd chamara told me about someone who become an engineer after 30s... n chamara told me to do it again... I just dnt wanted.... now I feel it was kinda like a mistake...

Being a politician may help to achieve my dream I think... hmm social servant is better... politics... such a petty thing these days, unless being a ruthless n shameless bastard... only ppl like Guy Mama can survive on these days politics... but I really dnt like to be like that....

One day... hmm I think I can start a hospital for free... hmm that would be repent my things I could have done before... hmm
Need good doctors to find... but they should be paid for their job... hmm... may be there will be time to be like that...
Changing is not that easy... but a good change worth .... so much...

___ Quotes __

The role of a clown and a physician are the same - it's to elevate the possible and to relieve suffering.
Unlike a lot of people, I don't feel powerless. I know I can do something. But anyone can do something, it's not about being special. It's about deciding to do it - to dive into work for peace and justice and care for everybody on the planet.

Humor is an antidote to all ills.


I'm looking for a world where love will no longer be extraordinary.


No comments:

Post a Comment