Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: 08,09,10.. 11

Facebook Fan Page

Thursday, April 11, 2013

08,09,10.. 11

Hmm its like time has just changed, I walked for an hour 8th and came to home. I got a call from Mama saying we can go to Company, we just went. Talked with manager about the business and its good to go... I examined the Tablet for free, it was good too. Then we came to Kalubowila and to Battaramulla. I went to Prasanna Aiya's phone shop and talked with his brother and friend.

I came to Jenny Aunt's home at about 4 P.M. I couldn't visit her in the morning and Aunt was fine. Mary was assisting her.  I came back and met Joe uncle and talked with him. I like him, good in my part.....
I came home and I was tired.

09
I went to walk as usual. I came home and did my work and went to meet Lahiru and one movie(Mobster's 1991) was downloaded. I told it to Sam Sir and told about Tablet to Amaya Akka. I went to Jenny Aunt's home and there were some doctors. Happily Jenny Aunt was looking great. I saw progress from her face.
I came home at about 7 P.M.

10
A day with so tired, went to meet Lahiru and 2nd movie was downloading. Amma asked a favor and I went there. I came to Aunt's home with Amma's bags and things. It was heavy and I was exhausted. I met Wayomi Aunt. I took 'Walking dead 3rd Series' from Doc. Aiya. I went from there at about 6.30. I waved to Joe uncle and he came and told me that his preparations were ready to go to Ship and he will go that night. I wished him, and a good gentleman, it was nice to talk and sharing ideas with him.
I came home at 7 and I was fully exhausted. I was like drunk I feel so much tired but still I was doing things, I just slept few times again and again. My luck was with me and told me not to be like that, so I got strong and went to sleep at about 12 P.M.

11
I got up at 6 A.M. I feel tired at about 7. I slept for an hour got up at 11 A.M. I was preparing things but it was not enough. I went to see Lahiru and movie is still downloading, tried to do the favor to Jenny Aunt, but CD's were damaged. Priyankara was mad at me, some say his mental disorder went up now.
I went to see Jenny Aunt and she was quite same. I came back quickly and Shashini Nangi talked with me. I feel bad I explained Jenny Aunt's accident to her in Sinhalese few days ago. I realized she knows Sinhala but she is having difficulties to understand it. I told her I requested on fb and she still not accepted me. She said she won't come back for sometime, I told Akka n Aiya as my own so I feel same for U, thats why I requested. She smiled. I told I feel guilty for Jenny Aunt's fall cause I was there, and Aiya said, "Amma was protecting you from girls", and Jenny Aunt told to Bandara " this son pushed me", lol...
I did not know how to greet. Teenage is a dangerous age, I think... :D
I came home and typing about things happened.... Luck called me.




No comments:

Post a Comment