Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Things changed without consequences

Facebook Fan Page

Monday, April 8, 2013

Things changed without consequences

I went to walk with Jenny Aunt today, we walked for nearly 40 minutes at Parliament grounds. It was good my continuous fourth day for this time.

Everything was going well, and Aunt said, "Lets have some 'Kola kanda'. I was not so excited, although I like it, but I do not like to eat or drink when I am outside. There was some slope to that place. Jenny aunt took the lead and fall down, she slipped. She manage to put her hand on ground. It caused her fracture and dislocation. Fortunately we came home quickly and Aunt got so many Doctors as students.
Joe Uncle and Maya Aunt took aunt to Sri Jayawardenapura Hospital. After taking a X ray they have declared that they gonna operate. Then I came back home at about 9.30 with Mala Aunt. After that I did my social media things and went to meet Lahiru and get torrent and start downloading that movie for Sam Sir. After that I walked on foot to Hospital, took me 40 minutes.
Jenny Aunt was fine cause Jeewantha aiya was there. He is a great son. A Son, doctor, brother, close friend.....etc..... hmmm a son everybody wishes to have...
I came home with Joe uncle and did my works until 5 clock and went to hospital with Mala Aunt and Shashini/Aussie Nangi(She got our Buddhima Akki's looks).
Jenny Aunt was just fine, she was operated and fine. Dr.Annanda Perera has done it and our Aiya assisted. We came home at about 7.00 P.M.
I was so tired but did not sleep until 12.00.....
A day which wasn't expect....

No comments:

Post a Comment