Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Confessions of a Shopoholic

Facebook Fan Page

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Confessions of a Shopoholic



Honestly I don't knw a thing about shopping...
I never been shopping by my own...
Only one time in life I went to Hemara Rich Look, with Kaushika to buy cloths for him, as his request ...

This movie is so sweet... inspiring... n hmm now I understand why girls/ladies love this much for shopping... hmm
May be one day I also like to :D



A man will never love you or treat you as well as a store. If a man doesn't fit, you can't exchange him seven days later for a gorgeous cashmere sweater. And a store always smells good. A store can awaken a lust for things you never even knew you needed. And when your fingers first grasp those shiny, new bags... oh yes... oh yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment