Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Click (2006)

Facebook Fan Page

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Click (2006)

Hmm this movie... an amazing one...

We all need fast forwarding sum times... but ... it really does not help....

In my opinion.... this is one of the best movies I ve watched recently as this is not like other movies as I ll watch again and again....

One time for all.. +Adam Sandler .... grt act.... Bed time stories, Grown ups, Longest yard are also good... it is obvious why people like you so much without that much look :D

To me so much to understand watching this.... like we do good, we should wish "Nibbana" and other whole physical good will happen to us... - Family is no 1..... job or work its important too... but it's not no 1...
So do your family duties well and you'll better at your working too..... something like that... thats hw I feel.....

__ Fb __

Hmm.. fast forwarding life... without thinking consequences.......
Loved ones wont last forever... neither do myself............
damn... why cant we understand things in da first place......
 — watchingClick.

No comments:

Post a Comment