Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: How to see Love as a FRIEND >>>

Facebook Fan Page

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

How to see Love as a FRIEND >>>

Wid ma dear frnd OSH @Holi Festival ... (She is nt ASH)
Love is love.... Friendship is friendship...... 2 r close bit but not the same...

I loved her.... for past 3 years... yeah wid break ups not continuously... but for the last 3 years she is da one I loved most.... its kinda strange love... My friends and close ones got so many comments on it..

I care my friends... but the thing is I care my family members more in fb.... I know everyone well...
But always fb friends message to me and start conversations... I m not going to message them usually... I like my freedom all da time so I m offline most of times...

Its harder to see a love as a frnd... its just sumthing that not gonna ok wid me... but I ll try to do it..... n I knw it won't succeed.... result will be making a gap between us... hmm

Its better then... I ll try to coop in... hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment