Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: 12th Oct ( Holi Festival )

Facebook Fan Page

Monday, October 13, 2014

12th Oct ( Holi Festival )




Holi Festival which was held in Saranankara grounds, Dehiwala. Hmm Osh told me bout it few days ago, n I thought it will be good to participate... Nangi didn't like it... So I had to go alone.

Ash also say yeah go and I was ok wid it. I was waiting to get confirmation from Osh in the morning. She confirmed after 10. I went there wearing my green color T-Shirt n wid White color one.


I went to Nugegoda n waited at Nolimit and met them. Osh, Chami Akka, Kasuni, Anupama and Ruwan(I met him cyber Awrudu in April). So we went there at about 12.30. I changed my Shirt.. and joined to it...


Holi in the meaning of India Love and sumthing fair n etc.... this was quite different to me. I thought they tried to get that culture but as all other things we tried to adopt except cricket, they failed.
I saw in the event there were so many events but I didn't see any event. We danced, get colored and it was mud too...


Its kinda different to me... n I felt that it was like getting wasted close type... I didn't really ok wid those things..... I just needed to be wid Ash as I dnt knw y n I feel its never gonna happen now.
Most importantly Osh get all da fun she was expecting I think, n others too... My fun wasn't that much but I never used to that kinda fun as I m ok wid happiness most of times.... |


And again I don't know to dance too... any ways I ve learned to awake my senses to move according to rhythms(whn I was doing psychology). So it helped me to be a part sumhow...

We leave there at about 3 30 pm or sumthing.. Came to Nugegoda and Nuwan Aiya asked me whether I m at home... Then I went to Sarasavi and before that bike rider hit me in the
yellow line/pedestrian crossing. Hmm I wasn't in a good mood but I checked before I walk. So I gave a fearsome Gaze to them and went off...


Met Nuwan Aiya n came to home wid him. I was like a colored dark devil... Amma n Nangi were so upset wid my appearance... still I m dark................
It was good to see Nuwan Aiya n it is few years we move to Colombo n now we could meet...

Nangi n I hope to go to +Music.lk office soon... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment