Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Miss Call... hurts a lot.................

Facebook Fan Page

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Miss Call... hurts a lot.................

I know its a mistake.. but it hurts like hell..

May be its your intention to give some pain again.. I didn't miss call or messaged you in days... You didn't even give a shit about me I know.....

I just didn't call in that instant which I could, one I was astonished & I had to call Piumi Akka to a little help..... so as usual you just ..........

ඔයා කතා කරන්න අදහස් නොකරපු බව දන්නවා... ඒත් ඉතින් මිස් කෝල් එකක් ආවම ඒක නිකමට මිස් උනා කියල වගේ නෙමෙයි හොඳටම රිදෙනවා.... හ්ම්......

දුක හිතෙන මගේ හිත නුඹ දැනන් හිටියත් එකේ කිසිම වැඩක් නුඹට නැති බව මම දන්නවා.. හ්ම්.......
ලගදි උපන්දිනෙත් එනවනේ... හ්ම්....

හිත ආයෙ හැදේවි... හ්ම්....

No comments:

Post a Comment