Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: GrandPa's B'day.... Many Happy Returns of the Day !!!!!

Facebook Fan Page

Thursday, November 21, 2013

GrandPa's B'day.... Many Happy Returns of the Day !!!!!



Yesterday (20th) was a good day, cause its Appachchi's(Grand Father's) Birth day....

We were happy cause all of us get together.... Last time in Alms giving, Chooty n Piththa were not participated.... This time we got chance....

Guy Mama came to our little feast.... Suhith Mama came in the evening. We were happy, hmm..
Just her missed call roll me back to pain.. hmm ...
I don't know she is having any happy for it... Not even talk when I call, just hear I think.... :/

With all that said, day was fine...

We played Cricket and Won 3-0.... First 2 matches were so close to defeat... but we won... I found that simple reality in this world is also quite alike...
We won it in the last minute.... such a match worth to remember....





No comments:

Post a Comment