Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Today morning

Facebook Fan Page

Friday, August 2, 2013

Today morning

It was grt to be at Colombo Uni... more than 4 hours...

Hmm good to see U Chooy ....
Valuable discussion wid U Chamari n also wid U Thanuja Nangi.....

Good to see U too, Upeka & Piumi Nangi..... hmmm

කොළඹ කැම්පස් එක හරි ෂෝක්නේ... ඉස්සර ඉදන්ම යන්න ඕන වෙලා ගිහින් එන්න ලැබුනු එක සතුටක්....
තව දන්න කොච්චර අය ඇද්ද මංද.... අද මුණ ගැහෙන්න ගියේ 3 දෙනෙක් උනත් දන්න අය 10කට වඩා හිටියනේ... හ්ම්...

______________________

I wasn't expecting to spend that time in Campus. Main target was to meet Chooty, it happnd and then I met Chamari. Talked a lot about all kinds of things and time flew. Also met Jayani n another Sis frm Sangamitta wid Chooty.
Chamari left at about 12 30 and I met Thanuja Nangi to talk. Hmm it was good too, suddenly Upeka n Piumi was there. I thought I never gonna see her again. Also Ishani (A friend of Nangi) .

Hmm day was good, I just missed discussion and fortunately I have another one tomorrow. Cam battery is not working.. thats disturbing... hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment