Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Yesterday

Facebook Fan Page

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Yesterday

Do not mad at me, this pic was edited by a friend
Fine day in the beginning cause headache wasn't with me. Hmm tried few things and I was all alone. I went to Mr.Mahinda's office right on time 5.30. I just wanted to make sure things are ready to step in.

Discussion was successful. Another discussion took place in a bar, celebrating and discussing  new facts. So many things were discussed and I just listen and gave my ideas. Its good to have that kinda company, so I can learn a lot. I came back to home in mid night... Mama drop me and time wasn't an issue.

All though it was a good day time was gone, had a wash and again looked into "Podu Purushaya" book. I m kinda liking it very much. I feel its good if I could find someone like Varnasi... so calm, and intelligent. I do not like Sasha... I aint his kind. But he suited to her. Love is kinda amazing thing, with unbelievable facts.
It was almost 1'O clock, then I came to bed.

Hmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment