Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Not easy to pretend......

Facebook Fan Page

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Not easy to pretend......

Sometimes some people think its easy to pretend than telling the truth. When I face that kinda situation, most of time I realize whats going on. I know what is lie and I just show them that I believe in them, just for be in peace. It makes me laugh all the time after thinking what was happened.
 
Its not easy to pretend someone who got so many experience about life.... Everyone is accountable for his/her own actions. So what they do, they will take what they deserve.....


සමහර වෙලාවට බොරුව, ඇත්තට වඩා හොඳ ඇති.... ලේසි ඇති.... මට කවුරුහරි බොරු කියද්දි සාමාන්‍යයෙන් නම් තේරෙනවා, මොකක්ද වෙන්නෙ කියල... ඒත් මම තේරුනෙ නෑ වගේ ඉදල මම එයාලව විශ්වාස කරන බව අඟවනවා... එතකොට අනවශ්‍ය ප්‍රශ්න ඇති වෙන්නෙ නැති නිසා. පස්සෙ වෙලාවලදි මතක් වෙද්දි හිනත් එනවා...

ජීවිතේ ගැන අත්දැකීම් ගොඩක් තියෙන අයව රවටන්න ලේසි නෑ. තමන් කරන දේවල් වල වගකීම ලැබෙන්නෙ තමන්ටමයි. කරන දේට... ලැබිය යුතු දේ ලැබේවි... හ්ම්...

No comments:

Post a Comment