Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Just 1 min left today....

Facebook Fan Page

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Just 1 min left today....

Just one minute left for today.. I mean 19th.. its almost 20th..... I just checked Birthday list today and now its 20th.....

The day begin with bad..... Ash gave great pain..... time just passed.... Relations were here but no one could ease my pain... I did not tell anyone... So it remained with me..... Dilini Akka knew it, cause I said so... as my words... " Sibling hood exists no matter what "....

Evening was fine too..... Chathu, Anju Nangi, Chathula, Pushpakumara, ... etc lot chat with me.

And now.... I m fine... except sleepy almost 2 hours now.... Chathu is bit rough.. but sweet, good girl....
Some were afraid that I gonna cross the limit... I aint like that.... never was... nor in future.... I can proudly say I live with dignity.....

Life sucks, rots even ........... no life is good..... no matter what..... need some sleep now.. otherwise....

T. S to all !

No comments:

Post a Comment