Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: * HAPPY WEDDED LIFE *

Facebook Fan Page

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

* HAPPY WEDDED LIFE *

I just don't remember how I met you two. I think I may have requested Akka first, not sure though. I live in face book, so I usually check people in my friend list. I saw Akka's profile and there no so many friends, but I realized that she is here for some time. Meanwhile I met Aiya in fb too. He and I chatted often for some time. I haven't chatted with Akka, just few messages I think.

Anyways I felt they are close.... and they are in my fb family as cousins.... I knew they were in love. I was so happy and now they are married.... (Akka told me they gonna get married before a week as I remember... I was delighted.....)
I m sooooo Happy......

So "Happy Wedded Life" Nadeeka Akka & Nadiruk Aiya.......

T. S !

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article post.

    I like to write a little comment to support you.

    my blog ... Achat tweet pas cher

    ReplyDelete