Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Digital Content Creation

Facebook Fan Page

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Digital Content Creation

Powered by Technology
Driven by Innovation
Today is a good day, from the beginning. Medicine worked I think. Just still not able to do things as wanted.

I went to Clutch Office at about 1.00 P.M. Then went to Board of Investment at Biyagama. Clutch did a presentation there. I m not familiar with Digital Content Creation Field. I should learn it. Mr.Suda did whole presentation splendidly. I understood most of things. It was about storing data and things. I feel some people, I mean some companies having difficulties using old and more expensive ways to store things.
It was good to be with them and most importantly learn things.

I m thinking I m not having much friends or associates. I got so many experiences in life. History, Buddhism, Astrology, Psychology, Networking, IT, Social Media, News sites(media), Business(Network marketing + advertising+business), Digital Content Creation... now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment