Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Little Manhatton movie - Watching

Facebook Fan Page

Friday, February 27, 2015

Little Manhatton movie - Watching

OMG.... I know that feelings... its Love.... technically kinda love.... Its strange that movie can give you the feeling of being loved... unfortunately I don't even remember the time I was in love.... God I even don't know did I love or not.....
Its kinda awful....

But this movie.... give all it back... how we feel in that young age.... hm...

Hmm I know about running miles... cycling for hours.... even finding the right person among thousands... its a power I think... that motivation... ah that was great... I felt that nothing is impossible....

Love is about going that extra mile even it if hurts.

“Love is about finding courage inside of you that you didn’t even know was there.” 



“Are there any more beautiful words in the English dictionary than 'see you tomorrow?” 



“All those ridiculous songs about love - I finally understood.” 

“It's amazing how quickly time moves.
Just yesterday,
I thought I loved her,
but now,
I don't even care about her at all.” 







No comments:

Post a Comment