Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Wid Piththa

Facebook Fan Page

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Wid Piththa

Yesterday I met Wakeel brother n it was good too...
Hope to continue sum things close to business...

Today I met Piyumal..... hmm after a year... We talked so much over 2 hours @Nugegoda Mac.

Day was fine as my reunion with my old friends... hmm

Days go by... life goes.... I remember her... and I feel its just sumthing I need to understand... thats just an illusion.... hmm...
People won't respect or care for your good qualities except you wealthy + powerful.....

That's da way this system... to change or do nything to it... we have to admit and move on with facts saving good... hmm

අද පිත්ත මීට් වෙන්න කලින් සරසවියට ගියා... පොත් ගොඩක් තිබ්බ හ්ම්... ඉතිහාසය, දේශපාලනය, මනෝ විද්‍යාව, ධනාත්මක චින්තනයට පොත් ගොඩයි හ්ම්...
වෙලාවක් ආවම වැඩ පිලිවෙලක් වෙච්ච කාලෙක මේ හැමදේම කියවන්න ඕන මට එහෙම හිතෙනව හ්ම්.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment