Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Ash.... - write in blog as I have no other way

Facebook Fan Page

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Ash.... - write in blog as I have no other way

1. No Gf....  it doesn't matter..
Soft hand.... hmm sumone close to me..

2. I dnt hate you and I dnt even knw u - I think u dnt knw a thing about me too....
( As I said, I found all bout U... even ur name... hmm it doesn't matter nw... )

Post is bout Boys over flowers and U ll understand if U watch 24 n 25 episodes.
U ll gt who I meant to be, only a character in it.

3. I stopped my counselling for some time and You are not around here.
 So I go to sleep at about 10.30 - 11.30...

* Next time call me using ur mobile ...


_______

Today
Aash Hariz
1:36am
Aash Hariz
man kiuwane oyawa balanna enawa kiyala.oyata aluthen gf kenek innwa neda.
oyage post tika okkoma baluwa dan.nube siyumali athe kathawa kiuwe eyatada ?
oyage blog eke.
mata sathutui.
hondin inna.mata hate karanawa kiyala post dammata man tharahak na oya ekka.
hm,bye.


Aash Hariz

1:47am
Aash Hariz
blog eka baluwa oyage
hm senehasa deuloki sinduwa man asa sinduwak.lassanai
hm yha
oya enne na neh
wenadata enawane
hm
bye ehenam.hm bye

No comments:

Post a Comment