Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Google Plus is better than FB

Facebook Fan Page

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Google Plus is better than FB

Our Nuwan Aiya said, " Malli, Google Plus is better than Fb. Fb is isolated, bt Google is well connected to everything.... "
Hmm Aiya is right... I realize it now... specially when I was in Ratmalana today.. hmm everything is well connected in Google Plus....

නුවන් අයිය කිව්ව වගේ ෆේස්බුක් වලට වඩා සෑහෙන්න දියුණුයිනෙ ගුගල් ප්ලස්... සෑහෙන දේවල් කරතෑකි...
හැබැයි හිතෙන විදියට නම් ටිකක් ඇඩ්වාන්ස් වැඩිද මංදා අපිට... හ්ම්...


Still got so much to know. Thinking about it everyday. Got Two books which are " Rewrite your life" & Grow rich with peace of mind". Still ....

I wish I have my tablet, when I was trying to find roads to Tradesmann today.... Hope to have it soon... Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment