Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Things I felt ...

Facebook Fan Page

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Things I felt ...

I feel most SL people lost their dreams/hopes/expectations. They live because they born. Most have no real enjoyments, but get something and they think its enough.
Everyone in whole world is in an illusion, its the truth.
But this illusion is strange. They think they are having fun, some give all to job. It can be seen in marketing  jobs specially. They are doing best to earn extra by commissions.

But as I see they do not have dreams. They do it for earn more not to become wealthy or to save time and spend it with family, friends... etc.
I wonder sometimes, and I consider myself worse than them so far...

Pathman says, " You should have compelling reason, Burning desire, Sense of Urgency. In my opinion most got compelling reason and burning desires but they don't have an idea about sense of urgency(Worth of time).
Kiyosaki explains, "If you are rich, you have money, but if you are Wealthy... you have Time".

Life sucks sometime, although it looks like a defeat so far, but its good to have some company. Good to see laughs, talking, gossiping.... etc.
If anyone can earn 1 lakh for month its a better salary in here, but the thing is should we stop then....?

I wish I could be better than this, so I'm still waiting to understand my faults. I think I am understanding things. Life isn't easy, yeah I get it, but should it be hard... ?
SHOULD WE LIVE BELOW OUR MEANS ?.... NO WAY>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment