Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: It was becoming so....

Facebook Fan Page

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It was becoming so....

It was good today, wake up early and things were happened well.

Somethings bothering me sometimes, nearly exceeding the limits. Its kinda like a distraction... Hmm now I know how to manage it..
Hope thats the way of life, and how they act. Sometimes it seems excruciating, and sometimes manageable. Although with things, I got my battery charged. I m so lucky to be so. Otherwise social media guy may drag into pit.... Hehe... anyways not yet.

It was fine to meet some old people, actually they are pensioners from so many fields. I talked a lot with them, not as I used to. I tried to hear from them and get something to life.... it was good...
In the end I feel great I could feed Doc. Aiya's Dog battalion. Most of them always tried to bite me, but this time... hmm things changed... I feel good... not only good it was great... they are like children.... hmmm

I m still able to breathe.... hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment