Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Things are Happening......

Facebook Fan Page

Friday, January 25, 2013

Things are Happening......

Things are happening and going well. Yesterday was good. Headache did not hurt me. All alone for sometime... :D

Met Pathum Aiya in the afternoon and it was going well. I went to Clutch office with Chamal Mama and discussed things.
Mr. Upali is a person who knows so many things. I doubt if he uses his talents and contacts well. DIG Pujitha Jayasundara was in his senior batch... He got so many contacts like that...

Mr. Mahinda is a businessman, wise man with experience and luck as I see. Mr. Suda is kinda master brain. He can see and act things better than us. His actions shows he can do things better. Also he believes in formal education.
It was good to hear them.

I feel like I'm fortunate to be like that. Still lot to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment