Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: I know..... lOvE

Facebook Fan Page

Saturday, January 19, 2013

I know..... lOvE

I know I was rough... I know I did hurt. I know you were too soft to give pain and things.... but with all wrong things.... I did love you.
You never understand that, loving someone  is not that easy.... its not a thing a weak can do. Love is very strong and cause of its way... it give so many things  to embrace....

People, World still try to understand what is love...... In my opinion  Love is trust, understanding and affection( kinda like love).... So without those things... love is in vain.....

I understand first time that, and I said it..... in the end... it was only my fault....

I got wish to see you, to talk with you... touch your hand, kiss you hand..., embrace you...... to hug you.... even to kiss you one day.... hmmmm...... damn... life is a mess some times....

You just understand the things in life 24th.... I was happy for it... cause it should be..... and me just thrown away.... anyway it was good.....

Good bye love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment