Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Hmm its good......

Facebook Fan Page

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hmm its good......

I went to Sithuli's home to participate her 'punchi Amma's' funeral. It was good to see her and her family. They got family feelings, unite and it hit me..... Its great....

Everyone should be like them. They did not give any work for me, and I was wondering what to do. No Laptop, I Pad, mobile or even a book to read. I used to use brain more than muscles... So it was kinda hard to me.

Sithuli gave me chance to play Carrom with her cousins, and I lost all the time to young ones. I was so weak. And also Card playing too.... Although I hate to loose I got lessons from it. How to loose......... :)

Met their friend in the evening, and it was good to have some company.
I felt they are good, just didnt remember all the names...(Palitha,Lilanti,Kaushalya,Chathu), guy with fake name, did not speak with him. As Sithu said before I just feel Chathu is so good, same age, sweet girl... Its kinda crush I guess..... any way it was good....

Funeral is not a place to be in so much happy, they did not cry, its also good I think. Good to be there...

No comments:

Post a Comment