Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Love is good - Loving compassion is better....

Facebook Fan Page

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Love is good - Loving compassion is better....

Love & Life
It was a fortune to have a good friends around you. Last night I was devastated. It was like a huge burden cannot held.

Fortunately I saw Dinush brother and expressed I m in pain. He told me its better if we can talk. Started a conversation in Skype, it was great.

He explained about pain and the things we suffer in religious way. According to Buddhism, we cannot imagine this whole sansara circle. May be we cannot understand the mother before few lives ago. So its useless to worry.

I  felt so bad I cannot see Xena, she is gravely ill. Now I know as an animal she might not suffer with illness like I do. We cannot take other's pain.
Love leads us to astray, to sad even pain. Its the nature of love. We get pain and sadness from loving things. Loving compassion is not like love. If we have it we can stay fine. All are same.
Love is a good thing.... but Loving Compassion is the better thing..............

Still not feel so good, but somehow I feel less pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment