Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Why we are still undeveloped......

Facebook Fan Page

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Why we are still undeveloped......


(Why We are still undeveloped ?)


I walked today my regular walking, began in 5.20. Walked more than an hour. I walk around parliament ground too. No proper benches to sit. Just to walk or run or exercise.

After that I began to walk again, and saw so many bulbs were still lightening. In that time, no dark. People are there, but did not switched off a single bulb. I don't know why these people don't care about the electricity. Rain system is down and we are having electricity using fuel. That system is a heavy burden to this Country.

Most politicians and rulers are not loving this country. It is obvious people think, if rulers destroying this Country why should we care about this Country. All going in a race. Selfish race to beat all other and win. But the thing is all  cannot win. One will win and the others will fail to become the No. one. So others will suffer a lot... although No. one will also suffer one day. Because of these selfishness, people wont let others to go to success, and it will come back to them, decreasing there success.

People who became truly successful or excellence are good. I met few very rich persons recently. They are trying to help others. They do not try to down others. These evil habits initially start to invade us cause of Colonial time.

I think I'm not clear my self expressing how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment