Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Safe and Secure

Facebook Fan Page

Friday, June 15, 2012

Safe and Secure

15th of June 2012

Astrologist told me it will be a lovable day, but the prediction was wrong.

In the mid of the Day I was furious. Jobs, Job patterns and Job ways, how to do a Job.......
Salary. I don't give a damn.

If you want to earn thousands be who earns thousands. If you want to earn millions be with who earns millions. May be a advice to me. Whatever I do it in my way, no highway option.

High risk, high income....., actually to me it is not a risk. To me it is a safe way to standstill.
Anyway I am satisfied with what I have. I have a slow, calm way to do those things with caution.
Robert Kiyosaki, what a person. A lot to learn from him. His Rich dad-Poor dad book is invaluable.

Lovers, always close to each other and unaware that others also in same world. They love without thinking much. I do not feel sad, I feel happy about them. It doesn't matter I am still single......

Good night...
T. S !

No comments:

Post a Comment