Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Long time companion ......

Facebook Fan Page

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Long time companion ......

My dear Companion
You were with me since 2007. In these times it is a strange thing if pair of shoes exists more than an year. But you did it with more than 5 years. I am so grateful to you. I must say that I feel comfort when I wore you. You are unlike my new pair of shoes, those are uncomfortable to me.

Its a loss your failure now, but you did your work well, more than enough. So my dear friend I am saying good bye forever. Its pity you are not live. But feel like that.
I just need to say I am thankful to you for being with me for a long period of my life. May be hardest times I spent with you. I remember you with me when I was riding my bicycle, with rain, sun shine or even with flood you were with me.

I think hardest time is over now, so do you.

Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment