Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Days running; I am still ....

Facebook Fan Page

Monday, June 11, 2012

Days running; I am still ....

Sukumal Harischandra - Me
Days are running fast. I remember morning, afternoon, evening and night. Still doing things with hard efforts, but still not as I want.
Image of love, diminishing. Hope is rising with other things.
Some friends unhappy with my attitude. I am not drinking, having fun with them. I do not feel to do. They complain against me, I am not permitting to live.
May be they are right. I am not wrong. I gained my attitude with such hard experiences.., so I wont let it to go.
Sometimes it looks like a foolish act, trying to stand still on my own, without help. So many cheaters, pretenders use others help. Why shouldn't I ?
Its with my attitude. Anyways I don't think having a help is a bad thing.

* However my acts or attitude didn't give me chance to be better still, but cause of that I am still not falling down.
So I think it worth something.

No comments:

Post a Comment