Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Bradby Fiesta 2014

Facebook Fan Page

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Bradby Fiesta 2014



It was unexpected. Sampath Aiya called me in da morning n asked if I like to join him to go Bradby Fiesta 2014...

I just said yes. Hmm I went to Lahiru's shop and met Bodika malli n came to Burger King @ Rajagiriya...

We went Colombo 7 and it was great... I m not familiar with but not bad...

Enjoyed... and thanx for Sampath aiya... Somehow my luck is working... I like his Astrological explanations...
A day with so many things to think back again.... Alfa Romeo Car... hmm marketing lady's intentions were clear and helpful... I wish I had 10 million wid me to buy it. Its nice...

Unexpectedly I met Pathum Danketumalli too... I was ready to meet him, but not today..... it was fine too. didn't get chance to talk more... One day, some day... hmm soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment