Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Get wet in the rain....

Facebook Fan Page

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Get wet in the rain....

I walk 5 km a day. Usually it takes about a hour... 5-6 am.

Today I awake at 4.30 and started it at 5 am. There was few rain drops but I didn't expect it to start a full scale raining... n it happened.... I was soaked in the rain. I had my wishes and I wasn't afraid of it...
I saw ppl were not ok with my walking under heavy rain.... I was happy... and proud to do so...

As I used to soaked more than 1 hour in the time of 2005-06-07... Not like this... rural areas... sumtimes small streams are Streams ran like floods, and no one to help, I was all alone.. Once I drowned also... nothing happened...
So I m fully aware of those wet full situations... real thing is when I do sumthing I don't give a shit about nything else....

Meanwhile I rem. ash also... long time no see.. hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment