Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Knock back...

Facebook Fan Page

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Knock back...

Its kinda knock back as I lost my new purse, National ID, Driver's License and few bank cards and some money yesterday. This was first time I lost my purse, as it wasn't a pick-pocket...

I worry because it was so unthinkable thing to happen... Any way I face some money issues today cause I couldn't gt any money from banks without Card or ID....

So Amma gave me money, but I walked to Cinnamon Garden Police station on foot.... from Borella Police station. I gave complains to two police stations, officers were polite. I feel I could call someone with high ranks in Police in our family or a frnd or sumthing as I felt that its a rare thing to find my things.
I m not worrying bout money, but ID n things are hard to get.

With all money issues I gave money to a beggar... any ways this was da time I had so less money with me in years... even my job periods weren't this bad too...

Anyways it has happnd. Now is da time to move on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment