Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Chooty's suprizee early Birth day party !

Facebook Fan Page

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Chooty's suprizee early Birth day party !

Hmm Chooty's B'day is on today.. 12th of Oct.... I rem it easily cause Grandma n Ash's B'day's on 12th of Sep....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncgqrMOXxPI&list=UU02KDdK6d3IHA6Mc83DflbQ

This time Prasad malli wanted a " Suprizee Party " for Chooty...

He told me about that before 2 weeks and I made my arrangements.... n it was top secret.. we made a fb group chat n discussed. Any way Prasad got his plans for it and he executed it with da help of Sawani. They asked me about printing thing, but I didn't get it..


So all the hard work on Sawani, I just went with Nangi...

Time management went wrong wid me yesterday and we planned to meet 1.30 pm @Thurstan road Dinemore.
We were late as rainy weather and traffic...... n few more...

Any way we went there at 1.45 pm.... and celebrated... Chooty was suprized as expected...
It took little longer than we expected... but it was good.........

n After that we came to Campus Canteen had tea.... I gave my tea to a Law faculty student, I dnt knw her....
Then we went to Gymnasium to see it... n yeah it is bigger than Kelani Campus gymnasium ...

Met few friends of them ... took pics.....


Then we met Sapumal n Thanuja Nangi, then we split.

I went to meet Chamika Akka and then to home... hmmm 





No comments:

Post a Comment