Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: 10-18 @MC

Facebook Fan Page

Saturday, October 18, 2014

10-18 @MC



Chooty lost her Laptop charger at their  " Social "."

So she asked me to come to Unity plaza n find a charger...

I went to Colombo Campus and walked with her to Unity Plaza. Nawwa wasn't come to Campus...
We found one and cheaper than thought..

Then we came to MC food court... we talked that we went to MC since we were little...
I was kinda like lived there some time ago when Vacation begin... I rem. Priyani Nanda used to take us there. And my dearest frnd our Chooty Aiya wid us... Sad they all in USA now n haven't seen Chooty Aiya in 10 years I think hmm....

Sawwa joined us at food court n had chooty's favorite submarines for evening... then we split up.





No comments:

Post a Comment