Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Mixed

Facebook Fan Page

Friday, December 20, 2013

Mixed

So much to tel, 1 is I found out that Kaushi Nangi is not Nangi, she is older than me.... but I prefer being big brother...

2. Went to find Baby Cots with Doc. Aiya : (16)
https://www.facebook.com/sukumal.harischandra/posts/10201815922794279

Had a burger after some time at Mac donald Rajagiriya...

There are lot to learn from him. Shash has told I m acting infront of her... I feel same when she's around me... hmm :D


3.  https://www.facebook.com/sukumal.harischandra/posts/10201821337249637
I went to Ragama Police station in the matter of finding Deshani Akka's purse. (17)

(17)

Crime branch OIC Mr. Gunasekara was a good gentleman. He politely explained all the facts and his experiences in those matters.
He is pleasant. We were happy too.
I knew that money won't come back but there is a procedure to do....

I asked about Kularathna Loku Thaththa from him and he said, " He is a good person, Police need people like him.



4. (19)

Sudu Putha came..... fine day.

Talked Business, not bad though....

No comments:

Post a Comment