Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Can't buy Loyalty - which is most important in everything

Facebook Fan Page

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Can't buy Loyalty - which is most important in everything

Our love was just 2 months.... But we loved madly.  I was in the idea of love... nothing else felt like that... May be you did love me, as I did. Whatever happened its in the past now.

Love is a fantasy. We didn't love each other only for that. It was spiritual too, at least for some time. In my opinion we loved each other truly until she found new love____

In the end, it was an experience. Before few weeks, I worried that you were with me when I was facing the worst times, to return that favor I m willing to give you anything you ask, I needed to do something for you...

But, betrayal is something hard to forgive. All that said, just let me know if you want anything...

{ I knw u read my blog  :) }

No comments:

Post a Comment