Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Feel to write again...

Facebook Fan Page

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Feel to write again...

Hmm I feel I wasn't blog for some time. There are things I should blog but when the time past, I loose my interest to blog it... hmm

Last week was bit bored and busy. I went to Galle suddenly for few hours. Village hasn't change much. People suffer, talked and I realized it. Most or people with free thinking tired of this Gov.
Cost of living effects them a lot. As I see its harder to live in Village than Colombo; although we have to pay for everything here.... hmmm

Today(Sunday) was quite boring, rested. Did not do things as I was ready to.

I watched " Definitely, Maybe (2008) " in the evening, it was good, watched " Date Night " yesterday and it was good, adventurous.....

Definitely May be is also good, I like it.... I remembered you cause it was about love stories. In that story, guy got child and he was happy in the end. I wish I could be like that too, I told you so, few months ago... hmm just a wish....

No comments:

Post a Comment