Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Friends ..... goes....

Facebook Fan Page

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Friends ..... goes....

Everything comes and goes, not stopping or sustainable.... hmmm..
Life is amazing... with having difficulties and hurts.....

Nadee Akka just deactivated without even informing, I thought her account faced to a phishing activity. Hmm she got studies to do.. so she left fb for some time.... may be everyone is leaving just me ... I feel like that sometimes....

What to do, sweet, cute, awesome... all those kinda friends will leave us one day. Its irritating to be a trouble, not in my nature, not in curtain situations... hmm...
So I had to leave, I wont hesitate. I m very quick, and don't look back what will the result and things..... Anyways its my nature.

There are no perfect human beings.... ... hmmm... will miss friendship forever..... I mean whole Sansara... who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment