Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Money & Life ....

Facebook Fan Page

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Money & Life ....

Once a friend of mine told me,

" I am good person all the time. I helped others. Always think of my reputation and acted well. Everyone took me for granted but nothing happened. I guess it was my bad luck, cause people like me not to follow but to talk. They followed hot shots, or ones like of them. Hmm time passed, and I also feel something is wrong with me and I changed few. I started new business and kept my good deeds all the time. Everyone came to me and wish me. Money changes my life. But I still cannot understand how these coins and  money papers are better than humanity. I guess its the way of life. "In my opinion, money runs a crucial part in life. In these time, money is like God's big brother. Everyone chasing money. I do not know is it good or bad.

Life and money is something we should think back and act well. hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment