Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Dreams & Commitment

Facebook Fan Page

Monday, October 8, 2012

Dreams & Commitment

We all have dreams in our life. Dreaming is pretty important when we are living. Most important thing is you have to believe that you can achieve it. I have dreams. I hope I could achieve them.

We meet Dream killers, they are the most dangerous people in life. We should stay away from them. Dream killers most probably cannot achieve their dreams, and they wont allow others to achieve it. Dream killers have no life, only suffering. They want others to be like them.

I know about dreams. I listened to Mr.Pathman Senadirajah's ideas from youtube, and I understand to achieve dreams, we must have commitment. Commitment is needy thing in life, not only for achieve dreams, but also to live. Basically I feel commitment is everything.

Mean time I am having kinda rough and unhappy time with my self. Ash helped it a lot. Its my fault I think. Anyway when we are taking a risk its not that easy to handle it. Sometimes its good and sometimes its bad. Life is about it. Today is not so good so tomorrow or day after tomorrow will be fine. I m sure about it........

No comments:

Post a Comment