Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: May be this is her.... hmm may be not...

Facebook Fan Page

Thursday, April 2, 2015

May be this is her.... hmm may be not...

I have a girl in my fb, for months now... Her way of talking, attitude and so many stuffs she is doing close to someone I knew there, even her name is kinda close...

I just really feel that is her.... hiding her past identity and came up with a new one... I don't know what is her intention... But it seems like she likes me.... for just a friend...

Her moves here are so familiar... sumtimes way of talking and many more...

Thing is I just don't care girls who I don't know... I have so many sisters in fb and they are very friendly with me... My Fb family is almost 200, and nearly half are girls... all around da world...

This one... I cannot understand... That is the problem... and her moves are suspicious sumtimes.... may be I m wrong bout her...
But she doesn't like to get angry with me, even I m angry with her... Usually I m cruel one when it comes to anger sort of things...

I just don't know what to do... but I feel comfortable to write it down like this....
I feel sad... when I remember her... hmm.................

No comments:

Post a Comment