Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: I wish I could see you again... hmmm

Facebook Fan Page

Thursday, October 16, 2014

I wish I could see you again... hmmm

You might think its only wasted time... Hmmm but I dnt feel so....

2011, 2012, 2013... All those years you disappeared like wind.... This time... U did it, by saying hmm... - Thing is all those times I direly needed you to be by side... n this time too......
But luck and things around us aren't as expected.....

I never ask U to be like Osh, all those sacrifices she did for her love are even hard to imagine... hmm
I just need you to be with you, just to love... nothing else...

Hmm I wish I could see you and one day I ll do it... without giving troubles... I hope U ll come back.. and I really miss U... if you ever remember who I really was except your imaginations... Plz come... I ll be waiting for you...

.......................................

n if, we r destined to be together..... as we thought last time... hmm U ll back... I feel so....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment