Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: As it seems...

Facebook Fan Page

Sunday, May 18, 2014

As it seems...

Hmm... life is damn short to worry... As for my part I was da comforter most of times.....

But I just feel I m not in a good mood now. Its not about me... Its about people close to me. When they seems not ok... I m freaking out.... even stressed....

When I feel I can't change things for good or things that seems good, I feel broke...

It effects me anyway... right now I got to do so much and I feel I m kinda slow.... hope all gonna be fine again with tomorrows business meeting............. hmm

If it's not working... I have to talk doc aiya or preferably Indrani Akka... as a senior counselor she must know what to do... hmm...

Hope.... is the best thing....  

No comments:

Post a Comment