Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: I understand....

Facebook Fan Page

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I understand....

Hmm.. I understand now.... First of all We have to think about ourselves.... I mean I have to think who am I ... you have to think who you are...
Then I must look what are things I got, odd things...etc... Then I should think who I want to be.. or need to be....
Otherwise I wont reach anything I want... or achieve.... Life is not easy these time.. Not also fair....
Some people make contacts only to get what they loose.... When they have it.. they almost forget everything... and live in a good world.... :D

If I/You understand those situations and who you are... and who you want to be.... there will be no matter to stop or make you unhappy...... hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment