Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: I have a new Sister ( in fb)

Facebook Fan Page

Sunday, July 15, 2012

I have a new Sister ( in fb)

I forget to write anything here not because I didnt have much things, but I was so busy or something like that.'

Hmm before go to the topic, Got few achievements and things to think, also wounded....

I met a Sister from fb, haha its a usual thing to me.
Although its normal to me, this girl is special. She is a student nurse. She likes Dhamma as I do, knows sutta and so many things related to religion. Also she is a patriotic. I like it.

She wanted me to be in her family as brother, I asked her my demands to be in family. She agreed.
So I found she is a good girl giving comfort and nice welcomes all the time. She is a patriotic girl, so didnt like much when I told about vibha.... Hmm in the end I feel comfort to have a good sister, a nurse sister.

Wish her all the best ~ ~
T. S ~!

2 comments: